• eng
  • қаз
  • рус

How to re-enroll in a secondary or higher educational institution?


Re-enrollment in higher educational institution study

In order to be re-enrolled in a higher educational institution you shall submit an application for re-enrollment addressed to the head of the higher educational institution where you plan to continue your studies and attach an academic certificate. Based on this certificate, the dean of the faculty shall determine the difference in disciplines and approve your individual curriculum in consultation with the registration department. Upon agreement, the head of the higher educational institution shall issue an order to re-enroll you in the educational institution in accordance with the signatures of the deputy, the dean of the faculty, the head of the academic registry. 

Important to know!

  1. If you studied on an educational grant, after re-enrollment you will be automatically switched to a paid basis.
  2. At expulsion for non-payment of the cost of training, you can be re-enrolled within 4 weeks.

Re-enrollment in secondary specialized education

You can re-enroll at the condition of completion of one semester. In the case of expulsion during the semester for non-payment, you will need to pay off the debt within four weeks. After submission of the document on the repayment of the payment arrears, re-enrollment for training shall be made within three working days.


Re-enrollment in other educational organizations

At re-enrollment in another educational organization, the head of the former educational organization, based on a written request from the receiving party, shall forward the student’s personal file, while keeping a copy of the certificate, record book and list of the documents being sent.

Re-enrollment in other educational organizations is allowed: 

  1. at availability of corresponding study groups for training in courses and specialties;
  2. in the case of a difference in educational disciplines specified in the certificate issued to persons who have not completed study (or in the student’s record book), with a list of the academic disciplines of the working curriculum of the receiving educational organization – no more than four academic disciplines. 

To be re-enrolled for study, you shall: 

  1. submit an application to the head of the educational organization, in which he/she wishes to continue education;
  2. attach a certificate or a student’s record book with a list of academic disciplines. 

Application for re-enrollment is considered by the educational organization (college, professional lyceum (school) within two weeks from the date of its submission, determining the course and difference in disciplines.

No votes yet
Обнаружили ошибку? Выделите слово или предложение и нажмите CTRL+ENTER
You are reporting a typo in the following text:
Simply click the "Send typo report" button to complete the report. You can also include a comment.